Monday, December 27, 2010

my resolution for 2011

once again, a year has passed and a brand new year is coming ahead.
So is time for some reflection for my resolution this year and set myself a new resolution :)

This is what i write last year: (5/10)
1) get a girlfriend (had a few but things just dun work out well i guess)
2) get a sunglass for myself. (still haven buy myself a sunglass... FAILED!!!!)
3) get my degree (half way through already... jia you... ^^)
4) expose to more discipline ( did exposed to more discipline.. from REHAB to DIM count??)
5) green badge (MISSION COMPLETED)
6) no OT ( MISSION COMPLETED)
7) slim down to 70kg and get more muscular (Hmmm, still maintaining, muscle still there.. haha)
8) earn for my 6 digit in my account (HAIZ>>>> still at 5 digit)
9) go over to renal side to end my boring and slacking life in rehab ( Change of plan... dun wan to go to renal anymore.... DEM or ICU^^)
10) got out for more dates.... (had plentiful good dates with gals and friends... )

As for 2011 resolution.....
1) Get a same thinking frequency girl as a girlfriend
2) Getting a sunglass by chines new year
3) NO OT
4) Finish my degree and smell 250 dollar more every month in my account
5) Have more good dates with my friends
6) To complete my 21km marathon
7) Be out of w64 and expose to DEM or ICU
8) have at least 5 trade in my stock exchange to earn big buck
9) maintain my weight (72kg) or slim down to 70 kg by year end and continue to make my muscle bigger.. .:P
10) to go out of singapore with friends or girlfriend for tour or backpack alone.

No comments:

fun quiz for myspace profile and blog

Lets101 Quizzes - Fun Quiz