Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I was typing my CV for my study and one of the section is to talk about my nursing philosphy.
i was like hmmm... my nursing philosphy i nearly forget le lor... den i slowly recall why i join nursing in the first place. so here goes my nursing philosphy:

I believe that nurses are the most important in the healthcare setting. This is because without nurses, the healthcare system will not be able to function properly. When we nursed patients, we should treat them equally irregardless which class they are in. We should provide them the most appropriate care and to the best of our ability. We will not be in this line if all we want is money. This is because we care for people; we want to be there for them when they are sick and to accompany them for their last journey if they do not have any family.

Hope this will be always in my mind and heart. i hope.. if not my fire for nursing will be gone...

No comments:

fun quiz for myspace profile and blog

Lets101 Quizzes - Fun Quiz