Saturday, October 29, 2011

It has been quite sometime i haven touch my blog or my hardcopy one, because, im plain lazy. hehe


Quite a fair bit happen during my absent from here.

let's talk about sch first, im been arrowed to be the overall leader for 3 classes of 58 people. im also the leader of my group and my sub group... Crazy i know....

Than just to settle the admin stuff took them abt 1 week plus to settle. how efficient are we??

Follow by the stupid buying of textbooks, which like wasted my one and a half hour just to settle them due to the rest of the leaders so screwed up.

As for the study part, i realised that, the PPI and the research EBP all i had gone through during my curtin time, so i have to repeat them again,

To some of my classmates, these are stress, as the ICA presentation and assignment flooding in but to me, still managable, not stress yet... but i hope i won't. haha


Let's talk about some good things now, i still went out for movie after school. at least im still having a life ... :) meet up some of friends and colleague in between here and there. we have quite a fair bit to catch up.

And i also regularly meeting one of my friends to la kopi in the middle of the night. haha.. now we got 2 places to go, lao ti fang no 1 ( drink) or lao ti fang no 2 ( la kopi). will there be lao ti fang no 3?? hehe


Than now is the sad part, my that friend say only like 2 week never see you , you look rounder le.... i say where got.... sad lor... :( only 2 week of sch people start saying this to me... bad sign bad sign..... so is time for me to hit the swimming pool and gym at least 3 time per week. but hor, when i weigh myself today in the gym, i still maintain my weight before i come to sch leh... hmmm... water retention.... must be!!!!


now starting to do the ICA presentation stuff le, slowly slowly do, i don't know i must do it in my home than i got the feeling to do... you know de la... feeling ar... feeling... hehe...


Ok la, this should be it for now..... don't know when will be the next time i will blog le... bye....


No comments:

fun quiz for myspace profile and blog

Lets101 Quizzes - Fun Quiz