Monday, December 29, 2014

It has been a while that i last wrote on this blog that i almost forget about it. In a few days time, it will be the end of 2014 and  a new 2015 will be coming. A lot of things have happen, got good , got bad. But good thing is i still survived and the world is still turning. haha.

Now is like doing reflection of the past 1 year on what I had done. I missed the days when i'm in the LSA last year, miss the sun rise and sun set at Nongsa Point. And i'm glad that i met this group of friends that brave through the hardship with me during the LSA. I never regret to have them in my life.

TIme to review my resolution for 2014 and set new resolution for 2015.
As for Resolution 2014:
1) Wallet - present from my flubbie for my birthday:)
2) Join more run and marathon this year  - only joined hope for hope this year
3) Travel out of Singapore with friends and family and love one more- travel out with flubbie and family to nearby country.:)
4) Be happy - yes im happy with my life
5) Earn money from stock market ( at least $2000) - still one sad, i lost like 4400:(
6) Find my Mrs Right - i found my mrs right. hehe:)
7) Maintain weight at 70kg - failed big time, i gain weight!!!!omg
8) Move toward managerial role- im doing deputising role now in my ward.
9) Start my master course- waiting for sponsorship still
10) Learn more guitar songs- learnt 4 more guitar songs

Out of 10, i achieved like 6.5.

For my Resolution 2015:
1) New Spectacle
2) Apply HDB with love one successfully
3) Settle down
4) Lose weight to 72kg
5) Be happy
6) Get my sponsorship for my master course
7) Become acting NC next year
8) Earn money form stock market ($1000)
9) Travel out of Singapore more with love one
10) Learn 5 more guitar songs

No comments:

fun quiz for myspace profile and blog

Lets101 Quizzes - Fun Quiz