Friday, May 29, 2009

i have been tossing and turning on my bed till now....
so i decided to blog it down at 4am now.
by right i shld be sleelping at this time but something really bothering me so much until i cun sleep
today is gal gal birthday and we went to k box with corin and her new friend ric.
it shld be a happy day for me but ric is like wanted to woo gal gal. is so obvious lor
and i keep thinking abt this till now. but y am i behaving in this way?? y??
i sooooo long nv been like tht b4 le till now....
i did say b4 we will be friend when she is with her bf ( but now break up le), but now she is single le.
and i dun wan to miss this chance, but now the problem is i dun noe whether she got feeling for me not?? i wanted to ask but i fear of rejection. but i had to ask. so i have to find a chance to ask .
i told henry abt i like gal gal during tht day of graduation when we are having our men talk. and he said hope to see me next year celebrating gal gal birthday as a different status. i really hope so... really....
Hope after blogging my feeling down , i can ease myself a bit and go to slp. hope so..... haiz....

No comments:

fun quiz for myspace profile and blog

Lets101 Quizzes - Fun Quiz