Thursday, June 6, 2013

After 3 days of suffering of my body temperature that make me to have frequent cold shower, I decided to go see dr. But best part is I have to see Dr on my last round of night. hai.... maybe is fated. I still thought I can tahan through my night by popping panadol while doing night shift. And I have to tell the sister about it . Confirmed she sure say me purposely take mc on working day coz im been on leave and off days for 1.5 week.
 
And because I only decided to go see dr at 4.30pm coz I suddenly having high fever of 38.3degrees. Of the whole day, only until now den start to spike fever. shit right??.
Wanted to go to my sister polyclinic but it is too late, so in the end go SGH DEM to see DR.  When I reached SGH DEM, they took my temperature, OH MY GOSH!!!!. is 39.9 degree!!!!! And Im still alert and conscious. Even the DR say u look ok to me, just take panadol, CXR, some blood and stat N/Saline over 1 hr and will review me later.

Of coz while waiting for the panadol to take effect. I did putting water on my face to cool down the temperature. Even my breath is hot will I breath out. Thank god my temperature did came down to 37.9 degree at 8pm. However, I can feel it is coming back up so I keep drinking cold drink to cool it down but don't seem to work that good.  Hai....

When the Dr see my blood result, she said my platelet is normal so is not dengue fever, but she say my tonsils a bit enlarged and my total while is sky high. So the final diagnosis is Upper Respiratory Tract Infection.  so she given me some antibiotic, lozenges, cough syrup and panadol. Hope it will work.

No comments:

fun quiz for myspace profile and blog

Lets101 Quizzes - Fun Quiz