Sunday, June 9, 2013

Last day at work yesterday makes me happy coz I will be away from the politic area to a less politic area. The only thing I will miss will be my colleagues and my HD staffs who had fought the war together with me while I 'm there. We hold on for each other, stand for each other no matter how hard the situation are. That is the spirit that I saw in us.

Next week, Let's welcome me into a  hell that people refused to go coz of the patient loads and the types of patients and relative will be facing. But once you been through this, you will understand why I say the work load is ok  for me. coz the type of renal patient you see in only 1, which is consider the good one. but I'm going to face 17  patients of different types of renal patients with all sort of nonsense. So goodbye ward 57 and hello Ward 64 renal C. Your god son is back in action. wahhaaha.....

No comments:

fun quiz for myspace profile and blog

Lets101 Quizzes - Fun Quiz