Monday, June 24, 2013

Back to my ward that I belong for 2 weeks already, entertaining my nonsense patients as always. Just 2 weeks, my nonsense patient threaten to AOR and complain to SQ but all of us know that he just want to wayang his way over here. He want people to pity him, as if he is the victim. even my MO and me are so willingly to let him AOR. but lucky thing is that, we got a good renal HOD that supported his own doctor for making the right decision, as he knows that this type of patients don't deserve to be treated like the rest of the patients. Because this patient  scolded all the staffs before, physically hit one of the doctors before until the doctor had to call police, and hit other patient before and break our plate before. So as you can see, how to not want to let this type of patient leave. right? I don't know why the hospital still let this type of patient to be admitted. we should ban this patient from the hospital but the hospital sadly do not have this policy. hai.....

This is part and parcel of working in renal ward, coz most of the patients are the same. saying in a crude way, it is a slow death by extending their lives using dialysis while waiting for the chance to have kidney transplant.
 

No comments:

fun quiz for myspace profile and blog

Lets101 Quizzes - Fun Quiz