Friday, August 9, 2013

Let me update some of the things that happen last few days. I did something that is out of my norm to a special person on a particular day which only I know and she knows. I'm glad that she is happy to received the surprise when she is at work because I know she is a bit moody that day due to some personal doubt on certain person. At least this pleasant surprise lighten up her day a bit.

And the day before we went out for a movie and dinner ' dating', and best part we unknowingly chatted till 1am plus at TCC orchard. I didn't know that we had chatted for so long already. we told each other a lots of things about life, relationship and many other things. I very very long never had this before. last time I had this is  like a few years back and I'm enjoying it.

No comments:

fun quiz for myspace profile and blog

Lets101 Quizzes - Fun Quiz