Monday, August 5, 2013

Time for more updates, I just completed my first round of night in my current ward. So far so good. have to handle 15 patients  at one go. But for my 2nd and 3rd night, I'm floater for 4 rooms. so I just become a plug setter, blood sucker for all 3 nights. haha. I enjoy it but my patients will hate me for been a blood sucker. haha. :P

And I started to do the rosters for my renal C. so far so good. only one idiot who is more senior than me requesting to have all weekends off which is nonsense. she should know better than me because she had done deputised before. next time, please think before you pen down the request. be reasonable la. My 2nd round of night will be coming in 2 weeks time, so which me good luck.

No comments:

fun quiz for myspace profile and blog

Lets101 Quizzes - Fun Quiz