Saturday, August 17, 2013

Today I got good news from my shares. I manage to sell of my shares and make a profit of a few hundreds bucks. Not so bad after all, since it is an extra income for myself. Plus to recoup back what I lose that time. And best part is after I told my god sister, she very sun bian pian chi from me. haha. hai. what to do , I got a mouth greedy god sister. haha :P

As for last week, it is just a busy week at work. nothing much happen. just volunteer to do the roster for my side but in the end my sister ask me to do rehab side roster and other colleague to do renal c roster. I am ok with anything la. rehab roster is not very difficult for me. it just took me a few hours and I'm done so I pass back to her the next day. But my colleague doing the renal c roster still haven finish and still cracking her head . Nevermind, there will always be the next time to do it. roster to me is nothing. just play around with it and mixed and match. haha

No comments:

fun quiz for myspace profile and blog

Lets101 Quizzes - Fun Quiz