Monday, September 9, 2013

Finally finished my night with patient fighting, in the end I have to put up RMS. Sian to the max. Best is just before my AL start. Never mind, I will just take it easy. Funny thing is  I had like 3 RMS ever since I came back. one RMS, patient fall. 2nd RMS patient absconded. now the 3rd one, patient fighting. weird luck for me.

something good that happen on my first day of AL, that is I received a call from Andrea , saying I'm going for Quality for the strength of Asia at Bangkok. woohooo!!!! first time ever. I can't believe it lo. She was also surprised that I'm going. haha. Me too . Best part is my family also want to go Bangkok to shop. good right?? lol. this is a unplanned thing for me. looking through the hotel to see which hotel is cheaper because the hotel they suggest is swissotel  , so expensive lor. 

No comments:

fun quiz for myspace profile and blog

Lets101 Quizzes - Fun Quiz