Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Today our QI Team went out to celebrate at equinox. It is a fine dining area at a view of 70 floor. You can see the view of the city and the sea at one glance. It was amazing. After tortured by our QI for 2.5 years which is soooo long, we gain ourselves a few wining award from our QI project. So that why we went to this place for our celebration.

However, I have to comment that, the service and food is okok only, or should I say the service is bad. Can you imagine we went there to have our dinner, with no one topping up the water for us. We are been isolated at one corner at the enterance. As for the food, we ordered a seafood platter as an appetizer, but i'm disappointed with the crab because it is not fresh, it causes my tongue to itch. lucky got the lobster if not will be double sadness. As for my main course, I ordered a salmon fillet, it was well cooked and the portion is just nice. normally when we ordered salmon, is either raw or fully cooked until the meat is very tough. But this salmon will melt in your mouth without chewing. you can imagine it is so soft.

I pity my other friends who ordered the lamb,  when they bring out the dish, we all were shocked, we are  all thinking, that's all? only a few small pieces of lamb on the biggg plate and a bowl of don't know what over there. we all thinking of the lamb with the stick poking out  but not this one. Lucky thing, it tasted not bad according to my friends.

Than my Dr ordered a pork belly main course, portion ok for a guy but the vegetable cannot make it, It is so crunchy until I can heard it when I  sit beside him and the best part is, I thought he is eating the pork belly, so crunchy but the fact is , no. He is eating the bottom of the vegetable. hahaha

By right we wanted to order wine, but in the end we never, after seeing the price of the wine, we decided to stick to our plain water. And when the bill is shown, guessed what the bill is, it costs us 600 plus for 5 people. and we are not satisfied. In the end we when to the basement for our tea time at tiong bahru bakery.

Soooo...... it is an expensive fine dining experience that I wont want to have another one. Is so not worth it.

No comments:

fun quiz for myspace profile and blog

Lets101 Quizzes - Fun Quiz