Saturday, September 21, 2013

These few days, quite a fair bit that happened. First of all, I passed my LSCN course yesterday. So far so good. Maybe is because I went advance dip in  medical surgical plus I work in HD before, so I know the kind of drugs to use  when emergency. Small cases!!! haha:P

And I lighten up someone with surprise because of recently, the person cannot go for advance dip due to low number of participant to go for the course. quite sad for her and she tried to appeal but cannot. Plus that day, she had a rough time at work. so I wanted to cheer her up so I ask  to deliver something for her and she was happy. and she told me not to waste money on that, so I told her than next time I send her the plastic one, can last forever. haha

I also went out with my china gang colleagues for dinner and KTV. Im shocked to see when I saw the bill at the restaurant is freaking cheap for 8 people and each person paying only like 17 buck.  We went Chinatown K box to sing KTV and I impressed by my rehab china colleagues , they can really sing very well and very high pitch.  I nearly jaw drop when they sing. HAHA . After singing , we went strolling at clark quay, sit by the river, listening to music from the other site. Is so enjoyable. :)

No comments:

fun quiz for myspace profile and blog

Lets101 Quizzes - Fun Quiz