Saturday, July 6, 2013

Past week events

Time for some updates on my past one week. Last week, I had my BCLS re- cert. I went through effortlessly, just some updates on the  changes but the rest is still the same. So, I'm the first to finish  all the modules. :) In 2 years time, I will see this book again. wahaha. :)

Than in the evening, I met up my rehab staffs for dinner at big mama Korean restaurant in Tiong Bahru. I'm surprised to see this type of restaurant in Tiong Bahru because to me, it is some lulo place in Singapore. hehe. Not only that , we also went to To pot Teat to chill and enjoy deserts. not bad and unique place to go to chill, not too noisy and the place is nice.

On Tuesday, I went out with my god sister for dinner. We went to skinny pizza for our dinner and as usual, we are sharing our good and bad at SICU and my own ward plus my previous ward. But I have faith that she can make it la, coz she is my god sister, she can tahan the stress over there. haha. But the funny part is when we are waiting for our koi drink, there is one couple , I think is tourist suddenly approaches me to tell me my shirt is unique so she want to take a pic of it to show her friends. I was like ermmmm but I still let her took the pic la. Just feel funny when she ask to take pic of my shirt so randomly. haha

No comments:

fun quiz for myspace profile and blog

Lets101 Quizzes - Fun Quiz