Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Time to update about what happen last week. I had my first resuscitation after coming back in my ward. It was very sudden but I expected that to happen because the patient condition was like a time bomb. When it happened, the people around were mostly junior and never do resuscitation before. They are so lost till I had to run the whole show  even when my sister is around. Plus my on call HO is also damn lost, so panicky when she can't get the plug in for the patient, so in the end, to make herself useful, she jump up on to the patient to do the compression while I had to connect the leads onto the patient, than preparing adrenaline for them, help them find veins so that more fluid can be connected and lastly  do compression. Luckily, I still got shuyan who help me set up the suction set, sister Irene to prepare the ETT tube (but in the end failed to insert) and seri who help to administer the drug. However, patient still pass away. I find is better for him to go than to suffer further.

And yesterday night, I had a very very weird dream. I dreamt of me and my ex competing to send a game message to each other to decide whether we can get back together. If my message is faster than her, it will be a yes, we can get back together. If her message  is faster than mine, than it will be a no. So in the end, She won and I was sad than I wake up with a little of tear at my eyes. What a weird dream to have. Does it say something ?? Don't know. hmmm....

No comments:

fun quiz for myspace profile and blog

Lets101 Quizzes - Fun Quiz