Saturday, July 13, 2013

For the past few weeks, I'm been doing OT after my morning shift. These have broke my principle and records to do OT unnecessary. This is because of my preceptee who is still learning and leaving all the shits till the end. Even how I tell or how other people scold her, she still repeatedly doing the same thing wrongly again and again. First 2 time I will teach, after that I will say  or even scold if I need to. Telling her the most important thing NOT to do is to pass shit over to the next shift. However, she repeatedly keep doing it again and again.

Now the current generation, we can't use the old way to teach them ( Scolding or sacarsiam) The more you do that on them, the more they will be demoralised and they more they won't want to learn. This is what we call the strawberry generation, one touch will be smash. Not like us, how the senior touch or smash on us, we are like a rubber ball, still can bounce it back and fight on. All I can say is the generation is getting bad to worse.

When can I get back my on the dot go home and not pass shit over?? Feel so bad for my colleagues who is taking over from them. ....hai....

No comments:

fun quiz for myspace profile and blog

Lets101 Quizzes - Fun Quiz