Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Today I went to update my bank book and I realised that my stock interest is in. it just a small investment of 6k plus, I got a 2 percent interest back. Not a bad return. Even the bank also cannot give me such a good interest. and I don't need to wait for 1 year to see the return, it just took me like 2 month hehe. :P

Today also went out for dinner with my rehab staffs at buffet town and kai shin brought her daughter along, so I went to play with her, carry her around to see see and look look. I like to play with them. At that moment, I really enjoyed it, been able to take care of kai shin baby girl like my own while waiting for William to come, I become her part time daddy because she keep saying ba ba ba... haha. Let me thought of the minions. haha.  But thinking about, when I got the chance to have my own baby, I'm wondering how. haha. I think too much. lol.

No comments:

fun quiz for myspace profile and blog

Lets101 Quizzes - Fun Quiz