Monday, July 22, 2013

Today, it marks the end of my preceptoring course at bestway. This is one of the courses I enjoyed the most. Not only did I gain the knowledge, I met some new friends from singhealth polyclinic and eye centre. And the best part is, the lecturer is my foundation programme sister, NE Low. It just bring me back to the days where I'm doing my foundation programme with her. We shared in the class about something that may improved sgh as a whole in term of nursing professional, which I feel we are the same kind of person. We need changes to the top people so that we can advance as a whole.

For lunch, we went out to tajiong pagar AXA building to search for our food. We went to once a upon a rosti to have our lunch. apparently, it tasted good. but because of my sause, mustard, which is super sour. it spoil my rosti a bit but overall is worth my money and taste. So next time go training at bestway, we got more choices. no need to just go tajiong pagar mrt exchange or international plaza or mac or burger king.hehe

No comments:

fun quiz for myspace profile and blog

Lets101 Quizzes - Fun Quiz